Atari Falcon audio input.

Colin Fraser colinf at easter.euro.csg.mot.com
Fri Feb 2 11:19:51 CET 1996

I sent this to the list yesterday but I haven't had it back yet - is
Synth-DIY working ?

--- Forwarded mail from <colinf at easter.euro.csg.mot.com> ("Colin Fraser")

I just got hold of a Falcon 030, and was wondering if anyone here knows how
to modify the audio input to accept a line level signal instead of a mic. I
can reduce the input level externally, but this makes the signal really
noisy.

Also, does anyone in the UK know where I can get hold of surface mount
components (r's and c's)?

Peace

Cf

--
Regards,

Colin Fraser

| Motorola                             |                                   |
| International Cellular Subscriber    |        Phone + 44 (0)131-469-6969 |
| Easter Inch, Bathgate                |         Fax  + 44 (0)131-479-1527 |
| West Lothian  EH48 2EH               | Direct Phone + 44 (0)131-479-1833 |
| SCOTLAND                             |                                   |