Blancet Clock Generator

Jack Deckard jdeckard at netwalk.com
Fri Aug 30 03:26:22 CEST 1996

Yea, that's the one. This is the same as the module someone has in their
Aries?
Thanks for the reply everyone, now would the person who has one please post
something about if this is a useful device. I need a good esortic clock
generator.
I have the issue (somewhere). Bottom line - is it worth building????

- Jack Deckard

I've never heard a synth I did not like, but I'm particular on which ones
I support with my money