Front plate design

Christopher List Christopher_List at sonymusic.com
Wed Aug 28 12:02:29 CEST 1996

OK folks, I just got off the phone with the printing place. It looks like the
minimum I can get done, if I want them to supply the materials would be 30
pieces at about $40 each. That would be 1/8" black anodized WITH rack-mounting
holes and white silk screening.

I can't be laying out $1200 on a gamble, so if there's only a couple of people
who want 'em, I'm not going to do it. Remember that with the shipping, it will
be more than $40, especially overseas. US should be about $3 or $4 shipping.
I'm not making any money on this, and would be paying $40 for my own panels.

If anyone wants to see my layout, I can e-mail you the .gif.

As far as the number of inputs goes, I've basically used what I have on my
modular now, which has worked well for me. I've rarely, if ever, needed more
than one scaled CV input on a given module, and when I have, I've just used a
separate mixer module...

Anyone, that's the scoop, I am hereby taking orders...

- Chris