OPA111AM what's this IC ?

Mariano Elizalde mariano-elizalde at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 19 02:48:32 CEST 1996

  Hello people;

  Just ran over a small stash of linear ic's,  among them; there's some that
I have no spec's or pinout... don't even know if is linear, or what...

 the house markings are:  OPA111AM ,the manufacture code is 8925  ( 25th
week of 1989, I believe ) made by Burr Brown and are 8 pin metal can packs...

found them along with other chips, the ICL8007; a jfet opamp and I have
spec's for this last but not the first... are they similar ?

   Does someone know anything about this IC's... been searching all over the
place, but no success so far... I will apreciate any info...

   thanks...

   mariano

   mariano

   mariano-elizalde at worldnet.att.net