Update on Bernie Hutchins/Electronotes

Bob Zimmer bzimmer at voicenet.com
Mon Aug 12 19:20:16 CEST 1996

I had ordered a complete set ($265 US) of the Electronotes newsletters, app
notes, PCC, etc on May 17, 1996 from Mr. Hutchins.  I had mentioned at that
time, I would keep the DIY list updated on what I get.

The bad news:
It is now the middle of August, and there has been absolutely no word from
him, nor any shipments.

The good news:
Bernie never cashed my check as of yet.

Since he never cashed my check, I'm going to stop payment on it and not be
out anything but the stop payment fee.

I tried to do what is right and order direct from him (since he is the
author), but if he is not going to respond or fill my order ... !

I can only be patient so long!

Bob Zimmer