CEM 3340's in MonoPoly? / OnChip

Matt Haines haines at apc.net
Sat Aug 10 20:36:15 CEST 1996

Does the Korg MonoPoly use CEM 3340's for VCO's? I've got to test some 3340
IC's I've got sitting around and this is probably the only synth I own that
contains them. But before I go to the trouble of popping the hood, I
thought I'd ask.

BTW, these are IC's I bought from OnChip last year. A friend has reported 2
of the 4 he received from me as being dead. I've not tested mine yet. Did
anyone else have any problems with this batch? This was back in
December/January. I recall that the person who took my order mentioned that
these IC's were returns from a manufacturer, and that if any were defective
they'd swap them out. It may be a bit late unfortunately, but I'd be
interested in hearing other folks' results. The batch # was 8334.

.       .       .       .       .       .       .       .       .
    .       .       .       .       .       .       .       .
Matt Haines  haines at apc.net         .       .       .       .
control-X:to:abort:transmission .       .       .       .       .
Three things to remember about me:
1) I don't own an underwear company.
2) I am not a welcome mat.
3) I am not a control freak either.