SID chip

Gimle / sYmptom , Toni Aittoniemi tonika at evitech.fi
Sat Aug 10 11:26:45 CEST 1996

> SAM where/is able to generate sound with a very small delay from that of
> pressing enter to somthing like:
>
> 	say "Hello World!
>
> You could also tweek parameters... have to check if they where *live*
> tweakable.

In my memory the SAM program generated some sort of sample-like thingy
before playback. Some kinda SID-parameter dumplist.

> With some effort you could get it to say things in something that vagly
> resembled to swedish... but I guess most of you don't consider that the most
> important thing... rigth? :)

Yeah.. You could even make it sound a bit like finnish.

| Gimle / sYmptom,HiRMU,lAmm4s         | Coder, Organizer, PR, Distsites      |
| Toni Aittoniemi / Remedy ent.        |                                      |