What is the data of this Zener?

Tom May ftom at netcom.com
Thu Aug 1 23:28:22 CEST 1996

>I'm building the moog ladder-filter found on hyperreal.com, and on
>the scematic there is this little annoyance. It's a small zener
>diode, but I dont know the voltage and wattage of this thing. The
>type number is LM329.
>
>Is there anybody out there who knows the stats for this?

Go to http://www.natsemi.com/design/index.html and do a search on
LM329.  In case you can't, it's a fancy 6.9V reference with up to 15ma
current handling.  I think somebody here mentioned a while back that a
6.9V zener would work nearly as well, it's just that National
Semiconductor was trying to encourage use of their more expensive
product.

Tom.