EMS Filter - Where is this schematic from?

jupiter4 jupiter4 at bt-sys.bt.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 09:51:20 CEST 1996

OK,

I have the book that this is from its :

Electronic Music and Creative Tape recording by M K Berry
Babani Press BP51
It doesn't mention EMS in the tesxt tho. The page numbers at the bottom of the gif are from the book.

Cheers, Dave ...

------
Fellow cronies:

I have a schematic from a synth-DIYer who will go unnamed (for legal
reasons, of course).  It is apparently an EMS-style diode filter, from some
book published in Iceland (?) - here I get fuzzy on the details.  Feel free
to check it out at http://www.seanet.com/~costello/emsfilt.gif.  It will be
up until I move to a different provider, or until the rightful owner of the
schematic decides to sue my ass.

Sean Costello

P.S.  Sorry about the hugeness of the file - open it in a graphics program,
change the size to 10 inches by 6 or so inches and the resolution to 300
dpi, and it should print out nicely.