leaving the lists

Matt Haines haines at apc.net
Mon Aug 26 22:21:06 CEST 1996

I'm burned out. I'm getting off the lists for awhile. Could be a few days,
could be a few weeks, could be forever. This isn't one of those "<insert
list name here> SUCKS!" messages....I've enjoyed everything so far. But I
need to go regain my life somewhere...somewhere REAL! :) So anyway, I'll
still be doing the ol' email thing, so if you need to reach me directly,
I'll be there. And when I come back, you'll no doubt know about it. Thanks
for all the laughs and info!

Matt Haines  haines at apc.net         .       .       .       .
control-X:to:abort:transmission .       .       .       .       .
Check out my track "atomjack" on the VRG Records' compilation:
                    "DJ Dan: Loose Caboose"