Circuit Board Update 4/23

Dave's Synth account jupiter4 at bt-sys.bt.co.uk
Thu Apr 25 10:06:00 CEST 1996

>      If I mailed you the documentation for free, would you offer to copy it
>      for other people "across the pond"? I can slip it in the mail system
>      here at work, but I shouldn't do it more than once or twice...
>
>      - Gene

Yes, certainly thats not a problem. As long as its not 50 people or so....

I will do it for a reasonable amount of people certainly.

I could always keep a list of people I send it to and maybe other people could
offer to do some copying as well, if demend is really high.

I'll send my address by private e-mail....

Cheers, Dave Burraston