Can anyone else help this chap out? (Henry Ring Mod)

Aural Research Facilities rmiller at pangea.ca
Thu Apr 25 04:09:44 CEST 1996

I don't know if/think he knows about this mailing list.

>From: jim.reid at sid.net
>Date: Wed, 24 Apr 96 20:59:24 -0400
>Subject: (Henry Ring Mod)
>To: bode at veda.is
>Sender: owner-bode at veda.is
>

>I've just built the Thomas Henry Ring Mod from Build A Better (non-working:))
>Synthesizer and it doesn't work. I was wondering if there are any errors in
>this schematic. I think the inputs to the 3080 are reversed which I switched
>but still no ring modin'
>Does anyone have a schematic for a better one?
>Thanks!

Likewise,
Ric
The point being, while lots of keyboard types know the value and get price
reports every 15 minutes from the Star Chamber's Synth Pricing Tribunal,
people in the real world still don't know and don't care. - Matt Haines
Aural Research Facilities - http://www.pangea.ca/~rmiller