devotionals

Jam Mastah A mdma at primenet.com
Wed Apr 17 15:49:48 CEST 1996

> Hey, thinking about this: If the Sequecial people could paint their
> Hindu (?) symbols all over the Prophet's PCBs, I might as well etch

were they hindu symbols? i remember seeing mushrooms, etc.on pro-1 pcb's.

that would be interesting though, the hindu idea is that the universe was
created from sound, and the sound is OM.  (you know , kraftwerk, 'ohm
sweet ohm' bahaha)

FirstDIYObAnaloguePost:

I just got schematics for my EML-100! I am going to attempt to chone
myself another ring modulator, and maybe another hp/lp/bp filter/envelope
section.  has anyone here ever successfully cloned EML modules?did you
have much luck? were the schematics 'ok?'