Electronotes? Where to get them??

gstopp at fibermux.com gstopp at fibermux.com
Tue Apr 16 20:29:21 CEST 1996

     My guess is - sure enough, that's the guy - he mentions Cornell in
     Electronotes.

     Yes the PCC is a compilation. Not complete, but good.

Subject: Re[2]: Electronotes? Where to get them??
Author:  Bob.Schrum at harpercollins.com at ccrelayout
Date:    4/16/96 11:18 AM

Gene Stopp writes...

> Electronotes is (was) a newsletter published by "The Musical Engineering
> Group", headed by a guy named Bernie Hutchins in New York, from the early
> 70's to the early 80's, and beyond (so they say).

       ...etc

Is the one and the same Bernie Hutchins teaching DSP in the EE dept at
Cornell?

        http://www.ee.cornell.edu/Staff/BHutchins.html

Too bad a compilation book hasn't been published--or is that what the
Preferred Circuits Collection is?  Working for a publishing company myself
one might think this an offer to do it--but alas, we're a religious
publisher.  We would have to include Bible verses and devotionals with each
schematic!   Considering the kind of language that goes on at a DIY-er's
bench (I've long lost count of my soldering iron injuries,) such a
publication may be somewhat inappropriate. :-)