On the subject of VCF's...

Joshua Hanson the.josh at jhu.edu
Fri Apr 12 21:12:42 CEST 1996

Since there's been an awful lot of talk about different VCF's being built
around here, and since I've never built one (just as a single,
concentrated project), and since I'm going to be building one or two
(probably the former) this summer as soon as I get home, I need some
advice.

I just want an opinion or two on a quick and/or easy VCF that could
handle a regular audio input with fairly gentle hands, but with a good
amount of resonance.  It need not have a great deal of features, and it
need not be wonderfully hi-tech, I just need something that I can build
in a short period of time, and hack into another synthesiser's audio
output.

If anybody could point me in the right direction, or send me some
schematics or PCB layouts, I would be forever grateful.
Thanks,
Josh Hanson