SSM2020 VCA->what is "seque"?

gstopp at fibermux.com gstopp at fibermux.com
Fri Apr 12 19:33:51 CEST 1996

     Much like the way that the word "pan" came from the movies, so did the
     word "segue" (pronounced "say-gway"). I think there's a "g" in it,
     rather than a "q". Somebody correct me. A pan is a sideways movement,
     and a segue is a fade out of one thing while another fades in. So
     applied to a pair of VCA's, a segue would be what is today called a
     "crossfade" - one sound fades out at the same time another fades in to
     replace it.

     - Gene
     gstopp at fibermux.com