Arpeggio schematics

Erik The ViKing E.G.P.Schuijers at stud.tue.nl
Sun Apr 7 14:48:00 CEST 1996

Hi guys,

I've been working on some kind of scanning system for an arpeggio without
using any CPU!!!! Theoretically it could work..... at least that's what I
think. I will upload the schematics up to hyperreal's FTP site in the near
future.

Now I wondered if there's anybody out there who could simulate (WITH
DELAY-TIMES!!!!) the schematics so I could improve the schematics in such an
order that it would (in stead of could) work some day.

It's basically based around a scanning-system for a matrix keyboard.

You'll see!!!!

Erik

Comments are welcome at E.G.P.Schuijers at stud.tue.nl
Flames are sort of welcome at resonant at dds.nl