Where can I get a little pot...

Christopher List Christopher_List at sonymusic.com
Mon Oct 16 10:32:34 CET 1995

Potentiometer that is... (sorry, but I couldn't   <<resist>>   -ug)

I'm looking for mini-size pots (like the 1/2" diameter ones) with knurled 
posts. I've got all these catalogs (Newark, Mouser, Digi-Key) and none of them 
have these - yet I find them in all kinds of equiptment. I need linear and 
audio taper (Mouser has linear taper ones - though the posts are a little 

Anybody know of a good source for these?

Do places like Newark stock a lot of stuff that's not in the catalog?

Is there any reason why I shouldn't use the mini-pots? - I need the front-panel 
real estate. 

I know this is kind of a lame question, but I'm starting to get frustrated.

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list