floating inductor

Barry Klein 714-932-7493 KLEIN_B at A1.WDC.COM
Thu Nov 30 02:35:00 CET 1995

You might want to investigate using a phaser circuit like in my book
on page 134, where you output the phase shifted signal only, it sounds
like vibrato.  I don't know how it sounds compared to the hammond
circuit you are working on though.

As far as gyrator circuits go, what you describe seems to be what
I remember, although there may have been some improvements to this
in EDN or Electronic Design magazine.  I may have some stuff 
stashed away on this somewhere.....

klein_b at a1.wdc.com

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list