Copyrights of synthesizer circuits

Michael Zacherl - Bacher Systems EDV GmbH mz at bacher.co.at
Tue Jun 20 14:32:12 CEST 1995

> It is very much Arp 2600 style of synth. Sorry my english but I didn't know
> better word.

:-) Don't worry .. my English isn't any better. I'm having biggest proplems with the
technical terms in English ,-(

>> I've to admit that I've _NO_ experience in this everything's just 'out of
>> the stomach'.

> My feelings about copyrights are pretty much the same. I would, however,
> need more detailed information, but maybe this is the wrong mailing list :)

Copyright is always an issue when something becomes commercial ...
Many lawyers are making their money with dealing with these problems. But _this_ is
certainly not for this list ...

;-)

/mz