Mystery circuit contest ends soon -and- power glove?

honcho at paia.com honcho at paia.com
Mon Jun 26 20:03:55 CEST 1995

hi Folks- I hope no one will find it too tedious if I mention
that the Mystery Circuit contest will be ending on July 1.
Details can be found at http://www.paia.com/paia/mystery.htm

BTW - I haven't seen any mention of the power glove going back
into production. Was this too small an item in EET for anyone to
notice, or have I just been lost in space while the discussion
went on?

-John

John Simonton                  PAiA Electronics, Inc
3200 Teakwood Ln.              honcho at paia.com
Edmond OK 73013                http://www.paia.com/paia
405-430-6300                   fax 405-340-6378