OK, who's the joker.

honcho at paia.com honcho at paia.com
Fri Aug 18 01:09:28 CEST 1995

In the past we've seen our share of repairs where the parts were
on the wrong side of the board.  We've seen liquid solder used on
parts (I suppose it makes sense if you have a room temperature
IQ, particularly expressed celsius).  We have even _really seen_
macaroni pushed over wires that were to be covered with
"spaghetti".

But this one, with the parts "soldered" to the board with hot
glue, makes no sense.  I mean, it's not even silver colored.  I
think someone is playing a very nasty joke. I have to say, no
return address on the package is a nice touch but c'mon guys,
'fess up, which of you clowns is responsible for this?

-John

John Simonton                  PAiA Electronics, Inc
3200 Teakwood Ln.              honcho at paia.com
Edmond OK 73013                http://www.paia.com/paia
405-430-6300                   fax 405-340-6378