Presentation

Per Mellander synapz at fram.netg.se
Mon Aug 7 22:28:42 CEST 1995

As a new member of this list I thought it might be appropriate with a short
presentation of myself.

29 years old, live in Sweden. Works in a surveying firm in Gothenburg.I do a
lot of UNIX stuff on my work. My hobbies are ( beside electronics )
dogsledding ( I have 3 Siberian Huskies ), mending my house and playing my
synthezisers. Currently owns a Ensoniq VFX, Yamaha CS5 a Quadraverb and some
other stuff. I run CUBASE on Atari for seq.

The reason to join synt-diy is that I'm also building a monosynth. The idea
is to build a modular piece in the end but the current version are more like
a huge prototype filled with handsoldered PCB's.

It has,
2 VCO,
1 12dB VCF ( was ready this weekend )
1 24 db VCF
1 VCA
1 EG ( adsr type )
1 LFO

most of it are my own designs or partly 'stolen' :) from various APP-Notes.

All is controlled by a uP-card that does MIDI to CV and triggering. My
intentions are to be able to use the uP to store soundparameters.

CU Mel

        Analog and digital design, MIDI'ing old analogues,
                       soon to be released;
          EDM, the Electronic Dream Modular Syntheziser.
           Phone +46 300 21345, E-mail synapz at netg.se