Standard disclaimer

Jeroen van Aart amorel21 at worldaccess.nl
Sun Jan 1 01:04:28 CET 1978

Hallo

I have no battery backed up clock on my computer! So the time always gets
reset after every reboot. I cannot be bothered by setting the correct date
and time, so just try to live with the fact that the time and date on my
emails is incorrect. I will not reply anymore to any emails about this.
Just ignore it, or whatever! You don't need me to tell you what date it is,
do you? ;-)

I'm getting rather tired about people sending me emails about the
incorrect time and date. :-\

Thanks

Jeroen van Aart    -*AMOREL*-     \ \ Amiga 1200,hd, CD32, good old C= 64
Musician/ photographer/ student    \ \ Aura 12/16 bits sampler
Rebecca's whatever ;-]              \ \      / /Roland dr-5 and more ;-9
Do you need music for your game/demo?\ \    / /Check my music on aminet
Have you got a recorddeal? ;)         \ \  / /mods/hardc (ftp.wustl.eduetc.
Contact me! amorel21 at worldaccess.nl    \ \/ /or take a look at my homepage.
http://www.worldaccess.nl/~amorel21     \/\/Hardcore,(hard)trance,techno..