<div dir="auto"><div dir="auto">Nice engineering, but... misunderstood?</div>Parameters almost always need <div dir="auto"><br><div dir="auto">   value + control signal*amount</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">I've never encountered a parameter where I'd be okay with removing the parameter value setting and replace it with a CV at full amplitude. 🙂</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">/mr</div><div dir="auto"><br></div></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">Den mån 9 juni 2025 02:46Ben Stuyts via Synth-diy <<a href="mailto:synth-diy@synth-diy.org">synth-diy@synth-diy.org</a>> skrev:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">This is just great: <a href="https://youtu.be/dLw2QQdOLaM" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">https://youtu.be/dLw2QQdOLaM</a><br>
<br>
I’m not sure how useful it would be in practice, or how wel it would stand the test of time. (As he says so himself.) But I’m very impressed by the concept. One of those things that seems obvious once you’ve seen it, but being the first to come up with this is extremely impressive to me. Or has anything like this been done before?<br>
<br>
More info here: <a href="https://mitxela.com/projects/euroknob" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">https://mitxela.com/projects/euroknob</a><br>
<br>
Ben<br>
<br>
<br>
________________________________________________________<br>
This is the Synth-diy mailing list<br>
Submit email to: <a href="mailto:Synth-diy@synth-diy.org" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Synth-diy@synth-diy.org</a><br>
View archive at: <a href="https://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">https://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/</a><br>
Check your settings at: <a href="https://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">https://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy</a><br>
Selling or trading? Use <a href="mailto:marketplace@synth-diy.org" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">marketplace@synth-diy.org</a><br>
</blockquote></div>