<P> Hi, all- I'm looking for a schematic of a quantizer that works! Any pointers to a schematic?
<P>Regards to all, Ken
<P> <B><I>Tony Clark <clark@andrews.edu></I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Alrighty, so I'll put up a page to showcase pictures of the DIY <BR>members. Just email me a picture (or send me a link) and preferrably <BR>with something you've:<BR><BR>Designed and built<BR>Assembled<BR>or Modified.<BR><BR>I suppose you could send two separate pictures...but definately a <BR>picture of yourself (and no, don't hide behind anything!) with a <BR>description of your gear and a link to your homepage (and/or email).<BR>I've got the page ready to go, so I just need some content now!<BR><BR>Email me, not the list. I'll post the link once I get some content <BR>going.<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR><BR>Tony<BR><BR>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>The E-Music DIY Archive - New Site Coming Soon!<BR>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>"We wouldn't want to ship something that doesn't work"<BR>- Carl Stork, gene!
ral manager, Microsoft Windows division<BR>Excerpt from EE Times April 2, 2001<BR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR>http://www.macbethstudiosystems.com<br>Home of the M3X Analogue synthesizer...<p><br><hr size=1><b>Do You Yahoo!?</b><br>
Get personalised at <a
href="http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail_uk/my?http://uk.my.yahoo.com" target="_blank">My Yahoo!</a>.