[sdiy] Questions about potentiometers

Daniel Roberts danmroberts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 05:29:08 CET 2023

Scott - I think you're probably looking for something like this:
https://www.thonk.co.uk/shop/ttpots/ ? They are also available elsewhere,
often listed under "Song Huei trimmer pot"

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 11:14 PM Scott Bernardi via Synth-diy <
synth-diy at synth-diy.org> wrote:

> So I was into building modulars up until the mid 2000's then took a hiatus
> until now.  Back then it was MOTM format with full size pots and lots of
> flying wires.
> I'd like to take my hand in Eurorack format with PC mounted jacks and pots
> and eliminate flying wires.
> I see the RV09 style pot with 6mm shaft seems to be pretty standard.
> One thing I've seen on my guitar pedals (mostly the mini ones) are pots
> with tiny knobs; actually I think it's a pot with a plastic 6mm shaft with
> no knob.  However, they have an indicator stripe on them. I've seen
> Eurorack modules with these also, in places to conserve space with lesser
> used knobs.
> Where do you find these? Are they a particular type?
> _______________________________________________
> Synth-diy mailing list
> Synth-diy at synth-diy.org
> http://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy
> Selling or trading? Use marketplace at synth-diy.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/attachments/20230123/e2f83871/attachment.htm>

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list