[sdiy] Synth Mixer

drheqx drheqx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 23:27:00 CEST 2022

Certainly.  Instrument input is very important,  which also bring up a
point.  If a guitarist is using the mixer that guitarist will need some
handsfree controls right.  I do that currently in my synth rig with pedals
that control some functions for me while my hands are occupied.  Wouldn't
that be cool?