[sdiy] Identification of an unknown MIDI CV interface

brianw brianw at audiobanshee.com
Tue Sep 27 00:29:26 CEST 2022

My first impression is that the perf-board says this was a one-off (not to mention the flying wires).

However, the sticker on the EPROM hints that it might have been from an open source project, although it could just be that the homebrew designer had a label printer and it was 100% DIY.

Disassembling the EPROM could prove quite useful, assuming that P80C32 has a known instruction set. What is this Ferranti that you mention, Mike? Google says power grid, defense.

Brian