[sdiy] New lectures on transistor-level Analog Electronics (Georgia Tech course)

Shawn Rakestraw shawnrakestraw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:52:08 CEST 2022

If you watch the introductory video, I believe Aaron explains the
prerequisites, including suggestions of his own videos and also Coursera
classes "Linear Circuits 1: DC Analysis" and "Linear Circuits 2: AC
Analysis". Then he says you should follow that up with her class
"Introduction to Electronics". I was intending to follow along as he
released these videos, but have not been able to set aside the time
unfortunately.