[sdiy] Momentum in front panel controls?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Tue Sep 13 20:09:35 CEST 2022

That's a feature on some mixers with motorised faders.  You kick them off with a flick and they do the rest for you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Synth-diy [mailto:synth-diy-bounces at synth-diy.org] On Behalf Of cheater cheater via Synth-diy
Sent: 13 September 2022 18:02
To: synth-diy
Subject: [sdiy] Momentum in front panel controls?

I was wondering if anyone had seen sliders or knobs that had momentum.
I think it could feel nice to work with something like that, and it could also let you eg propel a slider to make a slow fade happen while you're also doing other things at the same time. This video about flywheels made me think about it:
Synth-diy mailing list
Synth-diy at synth-diy.org
Selling or trading? Use marketplace at synth-diy.org

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list