[sdiy] Momentum in front panel controls?

grant musictechnologiesgroup.com grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Tue Sep 13 19:28:23 CEST 2022

Closest thing I can think of is the Hyperscroll some Logitech mice have. 
It's a nice feature, though I don't know how it would apply to musical 
instruments. Perhaps I'm lacking imagination in this matter...


------ Original Message ------
From: "cheater cheater via Synth-diy" <synth-diy at synth-diy.org>
To: "synth-diy" <synth-diy at synth-diy.org>
Sent: 9/13/2022 10:01:50 AM
Subject: [sdiy] Momentum in front panel controls?

>I was wondering if anyone had seen sliders or knobs that had momentum.
>I think it could feel nice to work with something like that, and it
>could also let you eg propel a slider to make a slow fade happen while
>you're also doing other things at the same time. This video about
>flywheels made me think about it:
>Synth-diy mailing list
>Synth-diy at synth-diy.org
>Selling or trading? Use marketplace at synth-diy.org

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list