[sdiy] Resonance control taper ?

Neil Johnson neil.johnson71 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 12:59:01 CEST 2022

I *think* he means that with an SVF you can dial in a very high Q and the
filter will not oscillate, whereas other filter structures, such as ladder,
at high Q can randomly burst into oscillation when you least expect it, and
so you either limit the maximum Q or you need a very fine Q control as you
get close to that point.

Neil