[sdiy] [OT] LM13700 spotted in commercial product of big Manufacturer

Paul Perry pfperry at melbpc.org.au
Sun May 15 15:47:43 CEST 2022

" Townsends sells slates and slate-pencils, so maybe I can't say those
products are "gone" either; but they don't meaningfully compete with the
Apple iPad."
Yeah, I used a slate pencil for my first three years at school - at least
it didn't have built-in obsolescence.
Seriously though, a "DIP conversion service" would be a nice little
cottage industry, I think.

paul perry Melbourne Australia (born in the first half of last century)