[sdiy] Drilling neat holes in sheet metal (without blood)

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:42:00 CEST 2022

Standard though it may be, I had never seen it.  Thanks John, for sharing.

That's very cool and will improve brackets I make from flashing aluminum
immeasurably (I have relied on a lot of filing to correct the most
egregious problems in the past, as long as I didn't completely wreck the
piece with the drill.... and even the step bit doesn't always give a nice
result).