[sdiy] Oberheim OBXA issues

al spitzley kogz23 at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 02:20:14 CEST 2022

Worth checking, but no, the memory protect is not engaged. But it is definitely the kind of thing that’s tripped me before!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, April 30, 2022, 5:07 PM, Peter Pearson <electrocontinuo at gmail.com> wrote:

Serious question, not being flippant - do you have the memory protect engaged?  If I had one American dollar for every time I've gotten sidetracked by something dumb like that myself...