[sdiy] a provoking question about time

Terry Bowman ka4hjh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:38:32 CEST 2022

> On Jun 23, 2022, at 11:18 AM, grant musictechnologiesgroup.com <grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com> wrote:
>
> Makes EPROMs look
> attractive LOL.

As it happens I'm worried about the various EPROMs in my device collection. Starting off with the firmware for...my EPROM burner. I have backups of everything but if I can't use the burner, well... 8/

> PS. And here I'm getting sick of just having to charge up all the
> various things I own that use rechargeable batteries... headphones,
> flashlights, doorbells, etc.

Three iPhones and an iPod. I'm sick of it.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

"I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate.

"All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain."— Roy Batty, Blade Runner <https://youtu.be/TNbJ45yyVcY>