[sdiy] Need Hex Standoffs

Terry Bowman ka4hjh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 19:06:57 CEST 2022

> On Jun 17, 2022, at 6:45 PM, Mike Bryant <mbryant at futurehorizons.com> wrote:
>
> Loads on Aliexpress e.g.            https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32862529967.html <https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32862529967.html>

This is a good rabbit hole. I found these:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2251832685088648.html

I need to define the problem more clearly. Check out the design of this Nixie thermometer (I have one). It speaks for itself.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRlqlEg1A7k

When I'm more awake I'll reply in greater detail. I can barely type sideways right now. Thanks to everyone for all of the info so far. It's a HUGE help. Keep it coming!

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

“...the book said something astonishing, a very big thought. The stars, it said, were suns but very far away. The Sun was a star but close up.”—Carl Sagan, "The Backbone Of Night", Cosmos, 1980