[sdiy] Buying Parts from Questionable Sites

Shawn Rakestraw shawnrakestraw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 01:54:52 CEST 2022

Thanks everyone. Yes Roman, it looks like they are just for pullups. The
project is for a DATA card for a Roland JV-1080 and other synths from
around the time it was made. It looks like pins 1 and 6 get 5V and the
other side of the 8 resistors connects to the data lines between the card
connectors and the memory chips.