[sdiy] Can't find 1-bit ADCs

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 00:12:10 CEST 2022

So are you saying my bergkristall cable elevator pyramids are a fad?

I understand the point of removing the out of band distortion at the
DAC, but if I use, say, a 13.1 MHz signal to transfer an effective "16
bit depth" 50 kHz audio signal over that, why does the in-band get
delayed when the out-of-band gets low pass filtered away?