[sdiy] Labelling Your Horde Of Stuff

Terry Bowman ka4hjh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:13:11 CEST 2022

> On Jun 8, 2022, at 7:30 PM, Olav Martin Kvern via Synth-diy <synth-diy at synth-diy.org> wrote:
>
> I think this is one of the very rare cases in which "horde" and "hoard" are interchangeable.

OK guys, you got me. In my own defense I have to say that I'm ADHD touch typist and I often make mistakes like this. The most common is transposing "ed" and "ing". I almost failed typing class in High School while getting straight As in Physics. After the letter "e" the most commonly used key on my keyboard is Delete.

Keep the good suggestions coming. I'm thinking about things that I hadn't considered before.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact."—Carl Sagan, Psychology Today, 1996