[sdiy] Labelling Your Horde Of Stuff

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Wed Jun 8 23:46:46 CEST 2022

(I sent this before to Terry, resending it to the group...)

I have two methods:

for the usual marmalade jar based storage I use a brother writer like
Ben Riggs mentioned. I never used it to print directly on shrink tube,
but I use it on cables with a clear shrink tube over the label

for sorting systems with a label holder I simply print labels on paper
using an Excel/Libreoffice-File: