[sdiy] Dave Smith

francesco mulassano francesco.mulassano at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:22:14 CEST 2022

I met dave at the SB and exchanged a few words with him about Tom, who
doesn't go to fairs because he is old, and about our mutual friend, Felice,
who passed away a few months ago.

He also made a joke about the Take5.
I told him: nice take5, I tried it and I like it a lot!
And he: Oh yes, a nice synth, those who did it were good!

I leave you a link to the interview we did to him on the occasion of the
Soundmit 2020, where we interviewed him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlZKKwQAmSI

Last SB

[image: image.png]