[sdiy] Dave Smith

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Jun 3 09:20:32 CEST 2022

28 as a prof is not bad at all!
I knew exactly what to do with my life at my 19-ish, done everything
following that path and then because of 2 stupid decisions made before
30 I have literally wasted the rest my life.

Dave was very rare example of a good engineer with good business skills
and good social/private life. How do I know his private life was good
since we've never met? Well, if that's not working, nothing else works,
no matter how talented, skilled, equipped or lucky one might be.

Roman