[sdiy] 1-quadrant multiplier with 2164

Terry Bowman ka4hjh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 22:16:01 CET 2022

> On Jan 27, 2022, at 1:23 PM, David G Dixon via Synth-diy <synth-diy at synth-diy.org> wrote:
>
> Your customers obviously suck.  Get better ones.

For a moment a there I thought this was a post by Eric Barbour. Then I realized that you used the second-person singular possessive pronoun.

> On Jan 27, 2022, at 2:39 PM, Gordonjcp <gordonjcp at gjcp.net> wrote:
>
> Now M*gn*s *rg*n B**ld*rs on the other hand... :-D  Man they caused me a few headaches.

Definitely Eric.

FWIW, I stuffed the PC boards for 18 Metasonix TM-2s. I didn't make a single mistake and he told me it was the best soldering he'd ever seen (or words to that effect).

Now I need someone to stuff boards for me. Unfortunately, my budget doesn't include manual labor.  8/

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor”

“And if a message comes from Balaam’s ass, analyze the message. Don’t worship an ass.”—Dr. Gene Scott, circa 1985