[sdiy] Electrosmith Eurorack DSP platform

Eric Brombaugh ebrombaugh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:12:49 CET 2022

You're right! STM32H750 with only 128kB flash. I've done a design with
that one (in the "before times") and managed to get a fair bit of code
into the on-chip flash, but it really is designed for XIP or code
swapping into SRAM when things get complicated. I haven't tried XIP with
it, but I have used the QSPI port with external PSRAM and there is a
substantial speed penalty.

Eric