[sdiy] Electrosmith Eurorack DSP platform

Benjamin Tremblay btremblay at me.com
Thu Jan 27 15:50:45 CET 2022

Thanks Eric! Sometimes specs are just what I need.

I have a Teensy 4.1 pre-populated with RAM from Protosupplies and a set of audio boards. I feel mighty!
Some day maybe when I am dead and have free time I will upgrade my 8MB Teensy drum machine with the 16MB Teensy.
As it is I can get 11 voices of sampled drum sounds plus synthesis plus effects from this thing. I just want the samples to be a little longer.

I would like to see the Daisies pushing the clock speed limits like the Teensies.