[sdiy] 1-quadrant multiplier with 2164

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Thu Jan 27 12:21:15 CET 2022

Actually Roman looking at your website I got the impression your customers do appreciate your range of products which solve their often unique problems.

I'd love people to know what I've designed but as a contract designer I'm under strict and everlasting NDAs.  All I can do is give hints where you might see my stuff.

Which is one reason I'm aiming to launch my own brand once chippagedon is over.