[sdiy] Who apart from me things the whole MIDI board needs replacing ?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Thu Jan 27 10:59:47 CET 2022

Max 2m on twisted pair sounds like it's 10Gbps transmission. ;)
Couple of years ago I've made a test with 200m cable (non twisted,
non-shielded 4-wire control cable) running MIDI, and apart from delay
and one small reflection step I couldn't find any issues. The waveform
was still much steppier than what an optocoupler does with this.

Roman