[sdiy] Electrosmith Eurorack DSP platform

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Thu Jan 27 00:58:48 CET 2022

That's exactly what I'm doing at this very moment.  Replacing 1 H750 and 4 F730s with 21 RP2040s.  Absolute nightmare of a chip - very poor support from RPT compared with STM - but slowly getting there more thanks to people on their forum than RPT staff.  And have bought a half reel in advance to make sure I don't get shafted again.

For anybody else thinking of going this route, be warned that the SDK and the support programs to generate code for the PIOs have been written around gcc features and so it's currently impossible to use a modern compiler like Clang.